Cathair Rólghlacadh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Rules of this Forum

Go down

My Rules of this Forum Empty My Rules of this Forum

Post by Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:17 pm

Rule One and One and a Half: While I'm not bad at spelling, others are not that great. Don't hate on their spelling. No "Txt Spk", "L33t 5p34k", "o i c", or any other crap you can come up with. Please be literate; we were all educated.

Rule Two: Know that by joining a role play unless specified otherwise, it's to be kept clean of "Sexual" acts. No one wants to see that; bring it into a private RP.

Rule Three: I WILL ban people for showing shots of boobs, crotches, or anything that can get you arrested.

Rule Four: Unless someone is doing illegal things, or something that goes against Forumotion ToS, I don't want to hear about it. (This includes RPs that are NC-17)

Rule Five: Bashing is okay. If someone asks you to stop, do it.

Rule Six and Six and a Half: If you create an RP, rate what it will be. (PG, PG-13, etc). Also, don't force someone into something they don't want to do.

Rule Seven: If an RP is private, PM the creator of that RP before jumping into it. You wouldn't like it if someone uninvited jumped into your private RP, so why do it to someone else?

Rule Eight: I will ban you for repeated immature stupidity.

Admin
Admin

https://cathairrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum