Cathair Rólghlacadh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Curse (PG-17)

Go down

The Curse (PG-17) Empty The Curse (PG-17)

Post by Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Was taken off a forum I was on. This RP did not get off the ground due to lack of RPers.

Plot

In the beginning, there was Chaos. Then came Nyx, (Night). From Nyx came Ouranos (Heaven), and Gaea, (Earth). From the union of this pair came the Titan Gods and Goddesses, Okeanos, Hyperion, Rhea, and Tethys. The last, and most cunning of all being Kronos. Kronos wedded Rhea, and from their union came the Gods, who were different from the Titan Gods.

Kronos attacked his father, tearing apart the Heavens and Earth forever. Afraid of his own heirs doing the same to him, he consumed each as they were born to Rhea; Hestia, Demeter, Hera, Hades, and Poseidon, all gods deathless in and of themselves. With her last child however, Rhea refuse to make the same mistake. She hid youngest, being Zeus away, and gave Kronos a rock to consume. This Kronos did, and thought nothing of it.

This caused his downfall.

Zeus would mature and grow over time, and freed his siblings from their plight. Together the great gods would establish themselves as rulers, splitting amongst the three brothers the reign of all the regions. To Zeus would go the skies. To Poseidon, the seas. And to Hades, the Underworld.

And from these Gods and Goddesses and the occasional union with mortals, there came more. Many events would happen thereafter. Events that would shape custom and the happenings of the world.

Over two thousand years later, all but forgotten, something mysterious would happen.

Hecate, Goddess of the crossroads and witchcraft, angered by the associates that had grown to plague the world at large, and displeased with the obscurity into which the great and mighty Olympians and their cohorts had been cast, would plead her case with Zeus, in front of the major Gods and Goddesses. It happed to be all to no benefit.

Insulted and enraged, she called upon her powers to cast a spell seemingly Fate-ordained, sending all of those who where present at the meeting across the huge distance that was the Atlantic Ocean, settling them in the places of everyday citizens in the city of New York. Yes, somehow they have taken the positions of mortals, maintaining their awareness of who they really are. But along with that, a dual state of mind of the mortal whose place they have taken. They do still have powers, but revealing this and their identities would not be wise, and all can reason that. They have somehow managed to maintain their appearances, almost as though, by a strange twist of the Fates, this had all been predestined. Now, they have to search for each other and break the curse.

With the arrival of the gods, so too would come other effects. The Titans had been freed from Tartarus. Armed with the knowledge that Zeus is out there, somewhere in the city. They are gathering their forces, and planning their revenge, to retake the reign of the skies and restore the great order of the Golden Age.

And as time would pass, whispers would echo through the Underworld, coming to the ears of the witch-goddess accountable for the curse itself. And Hecate would find herself a victim to these things Fate-ordained, for it has all been foreseen by Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos, every last little aspect.

This is where our story begins.

Rules

1. Be Literate! Or at least semi-literate please? Use Quotation marks and full sentences in paragraphs. No action marks what so ever; and please more then just one sentence!
2. Follow my rules.
3. No godmodding, auto hits, killing characters with out permission that type of stuff. AND no killing someones character with out his or her permission.
4. PM Me (Admin) all profiles with the title of “The Curse” if you do not message me with this title I will no even look at the profile…also Do not post until I say you have been accepted. I am good at keeping up with my PMs so just have patience.
5. When you have been accepted, your profile will be added to the Characters Fantasy forum.
6. HAVE FUN!

The Olympian Gods

Zeus ~
Poseidon~ Admin
Hera~
Aphrodite ~
Apollo ~
Ares~
Athena~
Dionysus~
Eros~
Eos~
Hephestus~
Hecate~ PoeticDusk
Selene~
Iris~
Heremes~

Of the Underworld
Hades~
Persephone~
Thanatos~

Titans

Prometheus~
Hyperion~
Aura~
Mnemosyne~
Phoebe~
Chronos~

The Fates

Clotho~
Lachesis~
Atropos~ Admin

If any others that aren’t on here; Send me a PM and I will consider it

Application:

User Name:
God Name:
God/Goddess of:
Appearance:
Personality:
Biography: (Please include some of the god life before they were put in a mortal’s body)
Mortal Alias:
Mortal Birthday, Age:
Mortal Occupation:
Mortal History:

Last edited by Admin on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

https://cathairrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Curse (PG-17) Empty Re: The Curse (PG-17)

Post by Admin Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:59 pm

Ugh. What a weird dream. Something about a meeting, and Hekate. Poseidon rolled onto his side and blearily looked at the clock. It read 3:00am. Well fuck me sideways. Why did he have to be awake so damned early?! Who in their right mind would be awake at a time like this? It was damned early, and no one should be awake at this awful time of day. Then it hit him. Oh. Yea. Work.

Groaning he rolled out of bed, not noticing the various changes to his surroundings. Pulling on some sweatpants, he made his way to the bathroom. Stepping into the bathroom and shutting the door behind him, he scuffled slowly to the toilet. Dropping his sweatpants onto the floor, he barely even noticed his lack of genitalia there. That is, until there was a warm liquid running down his legs. Startled, he looked down and….

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!"

A woman? What the fuck was he doing as a woman?! Zeusdamn the last Aphrodite-wench he slept with! How in the hell did he end up a frigging woman? What did he do to deserve this?

His mind continued to go over the various things he could have possibly done to deserve this when another voice interrupted his thoughts. You know… this is my body. I am a woman. Can I please pee before you get it all over creation? A sigh was heard inside his head as he continued to freak out over the current situation.

“Fine fine. Here. Just…. Aaaaaahhhhhgggggg.” And he was gone. Poseidon let her take over completely, hiding in a corner of her mind, glowering. Sighing outwardly, Alex turned and sat properly on the toilet to let the rest of her morning fluids end up where they should; not on her.

Shaking her head, she flicked the shower on and stepped into it. Gasping in minor pleasure at the scalding hot water, she turned it down just a hair and proceeded to wash herself up. So, can you let me have control of your hands? Please? It would be hot to be able to feel myself up. Frustration ran through her as she mentally smacked away the grabbing hands. “No! You can’t. Now leave me be you crazy voice before I check myself into a mental hospital for being psycho.”

Silence. Then shock. Then…

I’m not a crazy voice you stupid wench! I’m Poseidon! Don’t you dare call me a crazy voice you stupid woman!… Alex blocked the voice out as best as she could while she showered, trying to tell herself that she was imagining it all. It wasn’t like one heard voices everyday, right?

Turning off the water, she stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body. Ringing the water from her hair, she walked out into her bedroom and to the closet. Hm. What should she wear today? Something totally sexy. That’s what. “Shut up.” Shaking her head, she picked out a cute halter top, and a pair of short shorts. Topping it off, she grabbed a pair of chunky wedge sandals to go with the whole thing.

Finishing up getting dressed, she threw on a base layer of makeup, grabbed her bag, her keys and ran for the door. “I’m late! Crap crap crap crap crap!!” Locking and slamming shut the door, she raced out of her apartment building to the street below amid Poseidon's wondering of how one can be late to anything so damned early in the morning.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:09 pm

2:00A.M.

Renee groaned and rested her head against the desk that had her homework thrown all over. She needed to finish this paper. Especially because it was due the next morning. It was a horrible habit of hers. Reading so long that she lost track of time, then freaking out and scrambling to get her work done so that she could sleep. Not like she ever changed how she did things. It was another bad habit of hers.

Running her hands through her hair, she lifted her head back up, pulled the paper off of her forehead that had stuck. Almost done. Then she could go pass out. Sweet, sweet bed. It had been calling her for two hours already and was just getting louder by the minute. Bed. Sleep. Oh, the relief of just lying down and…..

3:00A.M.

Atropos sat up with a start. Shivering a little, she looked around. A desk? What was she doing here? It was late, and she was tired. Bed sounded incredible right at that particular moment. Yawning, she stretched and stood up. Scratching her back, she clicked the light off and stumbled half-awake to her bed. Something in her made her absolutely set the alarm thing next to her bed for Hades early in the morning. Why anyone would want to be up then was beyond her; and she had a job that required her to kill people. Weird night all in all, or so she thought.

As soon as her head hit the pillow, she fell asleep again. All she remembered from the day was something faint about Zeus, and Hekate actually being insanely stupid. After that, it gets real fuzzy and hard to pinpoint what went wrong. Her dreams were odd, and different than her usual dreamless sleep that she occasionally had.

8:45A.M.

Atropos sat straight up in bed. Startled awake by the urgent feeling that she was late as the Underworld for something. What that something was, there was no way in Creation that she could tell you what it was that she was late for. Knowing her luck, the one day that she actually slept in, they needed her.

Rubbing her eyes, she stood up. Slowly making her way to the bathroom, she eased the door shut and did her morning business. She knew she was way late for something called class, but was way to asleep still to care. In the next five minutes however that might change.

Shutting off the water to the shower, Atropos stepped out of the shower stall and wrapped a towel around her. Wrapping her hair up in a twist, she primped herself as she woke up more. Finishing up, she made her way back into the bedroom and pulled out some clothes. A t-shirt, a pair of boot cut jeans and her chucks. Pulling them on, she put on lip gloss and eyeliner when it hit her.

She needed to get to school! Titans be freed. Atropos grabbed something that she felt an urgency to not forget and practically fly out of her apartment door, stopping long enough to lock the door.

Running down the street, Atropos skidded around a corner and ran up a set of stairs. Loudly clattering and banging her way through two sets of doors, she skidded to a halt in front of a classroom door panting.

“I’m here! I’m not sure why. But I’m here. Late, but here.” Atropos panted, holding a stitch in her side. She had no idea why her side hurt so bad, but she needed to get her breathing in control.

“You are late Ms. Whitte. Please have a seat and do not interrupt again.” The teacher gave her a very angry look, and pointed towards an empty desk. Among snickers Atropos walked to her desk and sat down without looking at the others. “Now we were discussing…”

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down